1. Change of clothes- Please send in a shirt, pants, socks, underwear, pull-ups with velcro (if your child uses them) and wipes. These will be kept in your child’s cubby. If possible, send them in a Ziploc baggie for easy storage.
2. Backpack and folder - The students will be bringing home important papers and art projects throughout the year. Please be sure to send your child’s folder back and forth each day, as that will be our way to communicate with you. Please be sure to pick a backpack that can fit their folder and lunch box. Also we can not have bags with wheels.
3. Snack Time – Please send a drink and small snack for snack time - a juice box works well. If possible, please send your child’s snack in a separate bag/baggie with their name.
4. Lunch- Please send in a lunch along with a drink for your child each day. Please be aware that we do not have a refrigerator or microwave. You can include an ice pack in their lunch box if it helps. Please remember that we are a peanut free school. Another option is to purchase lunch.
5. Water – If you would like to send a water bottle to school with your child each day, please be sure to label it.
6. Smocks – Learning is messy!! We have many exciting projects planned where we will get messy. Please send in a smock for your child to use in school. It can be either a store-bought smock or an oversized shirt. Please be sure to put your child’s name on the smock. If you want you can put it in a Ziploc with their name on it.